|Manufacturer|| Pit-Road, Dragon Models,|
Dragn Models' 1/700 scale Spruance-Class Destroyer was originally released by Pit-Road in the late 1980s or early 1990s. Original kit was water-line style. Pit-Road released some variation kits.
Dragon Models acquired the molds in the mid 1990s. In 1998 Dragon Models released U.S.S. Conolly, the first its Spruance-Class Destroyer kit. In the same year, Revell-Germany also released U.S.S. Spruance by OEM. Since Dragon Models newly tooled lower hull parts, Dragon and Revell kits are full-hull style. Dragon Models added some variation kits with newly tooled parts, such as Kid class destroyer.
- 45 DD972 Ordendorf
- 44 DD976 Merril
- 51 DD963 Spruance
- M12 DD-963 Spruance (Box change)
- 7084 U.S.S. Spruance DD-963 (2008)
- 7025 U.S.S. Conolly ABL Destroyer (1998)
- 7026 U.S.S. Chandler DDG-996 (2005)
Dragon Models (Cyber-Hobby Brand)Edit
- 7114 USS Ingersoll (DD-990) + Delta III SSBN (2012)
- 05007 USS Spruance (1998)